Welcome to St John's (CE) Primary Academy, Clifton
Finding the right school for your child to grow and thrive is of paramount importance to them and you. Therefore, please take the time to explore our website to gain an insight into the philosophy and values of our school.
As Acting Principal of St John's, which was judged as an outstanding academy at our last Ofsted, I feel privileged to lead a school where we provide a safe, caring and fun environment for all our children to thrive and fulfil their potential.
Working together for the best outcomes for your child is something in which we all believe. Therefore, from the moment your child steps through the door, you will find the staff approachable and welcoming.
Miss S Crozier, Acting Principal.
Treat others as
they want to be treated (Luke 6.31)
Let their light shine (Matthew 5.16)
This is lived out through the way we
- Ensure our lessons and learning opportunities are tailored to our children so they are able to shine and achieve in what they are learning.
- Provide opportunities for children to discover a talent that they can develop.
- Encourage our children to grow up and make a positive contribution to the world in which they live, shine and make everyone they meet's life that little bit better.
- I was very impressed by the ethos of the school, giving older pupils so much responsibility i.e., taking assembly, escorting pupils etc. The pupils were lovely. Visiting workshop leader
- Overall, a wonderful place for early education. Parent
- I am always kept up to date and included with my child’s learning i.e., via seesaw and emails. Parent
- Teachers are great. Safe environment. Good communication. Parent
- Happy children and approachable teachers. Parent
- The academy is a wonderful, friendly, caring school with excellent teaching staff. I know my child is happy, safe, being taught well and making excellent progress. My child has lots of friends and lots of extra-curricular opportunities. Parent
- My child enjoys school and we feel she has built strong relationships with her peers and the staff. The extra-curricular opportunities are to be celebrated. Parent
- My child loves coming to school. Opportunity to learn about other subjects is great e.g., Spanish, cheerleading. Strong community spirit which is fantastic. Parent
- We feel fortunate to be able to send our daughter to such a wonderful school. Parent